Wednesday, December 14, 2011

JOY School 2011

Annaka was invited to participate in Joy school with some friends from our ward. She LOVES it so much. She loves learning and loves her friends, so it's a win-win! I also love it! I love teaching and I love planning/preparing lots of fun things for the kids to do. We've had a good few months. I thought I'd just take pictures of what I had saved so I don't feel bad when it gets "lost"... I also think it will be fun to look back on and see how shes progressed. I mean she's just turned two when they first started...

We have super fun, creative mom's in the Joy school rotation...fun parties and cute treats and crafts!

C is for Cat
A spider web painted with a marble
Helping hands tree...just cute in and off itself, right...but apparently the basket to the lower right is full of good things, and when you see your child do one of those things, they can put a hand up on the tree...see I never got any directions with mine, so I wasn't too sure what to do with it until just the other day a friend told me. I had a good laugh. It all made sense. Oops.

D is for Dog
I think it's fun to see her try to trace the 4s
Fun egg shells to decorate the letter "E"
This was at the library "storytime".
I taught Joy school the Monday before Thanksgiving...although not a lot of kids made it, I still had a blast planning and playing with the kids. Above is the treat we had...corn treat...made out of kix cereal.
They made puppet turkeys, glued healthy food to plates of food, made headbands with 6 feathers, noodle necklaces to help with fine motor skills, (glue sticks do that as well). We had a lot to do, and didn't get to finish, but it was FUN! Anna and her friend Amie coloring and eating.
And for lunch^
Anna all dressed-up but not giving me her attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment