Monday, November 9, 2009

About Annaka, dedicated to Kirby

I should have started this blog 2 months ago because Annaka is now 2 months and 2 weeks old. Since her dad is gone to Vegas on the week days, maybe a blog about Annaka would be enjoyable to him. It also serves as a great way to record Annaka's growth in an interesting way. And, once we move to Vegas (which should be soon, yippee!) maybe her grandparents, aunts and uncles and other family members would like to know how she is. Okay, and maybe it's because I love her so much that I can't get enough of her and think she is so wonderful that she should get her very own blog. But anyway, I think all around it's a great idea and feel sad that I didn't think of it sooner. I'll try to catch up as best I can. Well, enjoy all about Annaka, because I sure enjoy and love her so much!

I LOVE these two so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment